we are always on the
lookout for talent
we're looking for
We're looking for someone we can recruit in various recruitment related roles. Are you seriously interested in recruitment trends such as employer branding, talent relationship management and video interviews? And, above all, are you excited to get to work?
Looking for an interesting, versatile, alternating job with impact? Read on! Are you good at recruitment of internal profiles as well as staffing missions, do you love being in touch with customers and candidates, do you want to build a new service line together with us and are you ready to put your shoulders under our concept? Than you are exactly the person we're looking for!
At wadsup, we're always looking for unique profiles and that is nothing new with this job offer. We're want to hire someone we can recruit in various recruitment related roles. Someone who can further shape our recruitment/staffing services, who can execute our recruitment/staffing orders for our customers ánd who can cover our internal recruitment/staffing needs.
Extending our recruitment & staffing offer:
- defining customer specific approaches concerning recruitment orders and staffing questions (remote search, on-site staffing, etc.)
- Extending a team (in time)
- coördination of recruitment & staffing activities
Executing recruitment tasks:
- recruiting freelancers for tasks with customers
- recruiting freelancers in addition for our own projects
- recruiting permanent employees as well for customers (remote of on-site) as wadsup
Helping the further expansion of wadsup, via brainstorming, launch of proposals or the improvement of our services, etc.
You perfectly fit into the picture? Great! To be sure we understand each other well, a brief description of who we're exactly looking for:
- minimum a Bachelor degree or equal knowledge by experience. A master is a plus
- minimum 1,5 years of experience in recruitment/staffing
- good knowledge of on-/offline recruitment channels such as social media (Linkedin Recruiter/Job Posting, Facebook, etc.), jobboards, etc.
- affinity with recruitment trends such as Employer Branding/Marketing, Talent Relationship Management, video interviewing, etc.
- hands-on mentality, mature personality & commercial flair
- affinity with sales & marketing is an extra
- veeery important: enthousiastic, independent, creative & sense of initiative
- excited to get into it with us
All sorts of things you typically read with a job offer, such as an attractive paycheck, company car, etc... but besides that also the opportunity to write our story together with us, and the freedom to give guidance to your own career!
Are you willing to exchange thoughts without obligations, via phone or at the office?
Don't hesitate, leave a message at email@example.com (with CV) and we'll give you an amount of possibilities to meet. We're looking forward to it!