we are always on the
lookout for talent
we're looking for
Looking for an interesting, versatile, alternating job with impact? Make sure you read on! Are you a technical wonder, do you love being in charge over web projects but do you also love coaching other developers, and are you ready to take up the challenge of our concept? Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are a start-up that wants to turn the world upside down. Via a unique structure of on the one hand our own capacity & know-how and on the other hand a network of specialized niche-partners, we make sure that entrepeneurs, KMO's & managers of large organisations can focus on their core activities.
In conclusion: a one-stop shop for strategic advice, finance & administration, sales & marketing, communication & webdesign, digitalization & innovatin, recruitment & staffing, ICT, events,... and lots more.
about the vacancy
With wadsup, we're always looking for unique profiles and it isn't any different in this case. We're looking for someone we can employ as an experienced developer in diverse projects, but who will also be able to coach our existing team of developers in both project work as in further development of their career. You will be employed to help develop both web applications and mobile applications aided by versatile programming languages and frameworks. You're flexible based on the needs of the projects and you will be able to help decide which technologies will be used for the specific project.
- Web / App development:
- HTML/CSS/JS , C# / Java , PHP, MySQL, Angular, React, Linux & AWS is
- a plus, CI/CD, VCS / Git
- help manage budgets of smaller projects
- Internal role as coach and lead consultant
- technical guidance / support of the team
- as well inside projects as in the development of career paths
- taking technological choices
- further development of our services and development offer
- coöperating on the further development of wadsup, via brainstorming, the launch of proposals to improve our services, etc.
You perfectly fit the bill? Fantastic! To make sure we understand each other well, let's summarise what we're looking for:
- at least a Bachelor degree or equal to that by experience. A master is a plus, at least 4 years of experience in web/mobile development
- people management skills / experience isn't really necessary, but you need to have the pronounced ambitions / skills to include this
- experience with coaching is of course an important plus
- hands-on mentality, mature personality
- veeery important: excited, independent, creative & sense of initiative
- really feeling like pulling the wagon in the context of a smaller consulting organization
All of the things you typically read with a vacancy, such as an attractive salary, company car, etc... but in addition, also the chance to help write our story, and the freedom to guide your own career!
Do you want to share some thoughts without obligation, via telephone or in the office? Don't hesitate, give us a shout: firstname.lastname@example.org (with resumé) and we'll send you some possibilities to get to know each other. We're looking forward to it!