we are always on the
lookout for talent
we're looking for
Are you a creative genius, passionated about developing graphic concepts and do you also love coaching other designers? Are you excited to take up the challenge of our concept? Then you are the person we are looking for!
We are a start-up that wants to turn the world upside down. Via a unique structure of on the one hand our own capacity & know-how and on the other hand a network of specialized niche-partners, we make sure that entrepeneurs, KMO's & managers of large organisations can focus on their core activities.
In conclusion: a one-stop shop for strategic advice, finance & administration, sales & marketing, communication & webdesign, digitalization & innovatin, recruitment & staffing, ICT, events,... and lots more.
about the vacancy
With wadsup, we're always looking for unique profiles and it isn't any different in this case. We're looking for someone we can employ as an experienced lead designer in diverse projects, but who will also be able to coach our existing team of designers in both project work as in further development of their career.
You will have end responsibility for expanding both digital and print design.
- Graphic design:
- develop branding, logos, corporate identity, UX/UI, webdesign, motion graphics, etc.
- print design (brochures, packaging, etc.)
- coaching graphic team
- Internal role as coach and lead consultant
- technical guidance / support of the team
- as well inside projects as in the development of career paths
- thinking along with the customer at business level
- further development of our services and graphic design offer
- Participating on the further development of wadsup, via brainstorming, the launch of proposals to improve our services, etc.
You completely fit into the picture? Perfect! To be sure we understand each other well, a brief description of who we're exactly looking for:
- at least a Bachelor degree or equal to that by experience.
- at least 4 years of experience in graphic design & print
- thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) + Sketch
- good knowledge HTML/CSS
- knowledge After Effects is a plus
- people management skills / experience isn't necessary, but you need to have the ambitions / skills to include this
- affinity with branding, marketing, corporate identity, advertising, etc.
- veeery important: excited, independent, mature, creative & sense of initiative
- excited to put your shoulders under our concept
All of the things you typically read with a vacancy, such as an attractive salary, company car, etc... but in addition, also the chance to help write our story, and the freedom to guide your own career!
Do you want to share some thoughts without obligation, via telephone or in the office? Don't hesitate, give us a shout: email@example.com (with resumé) and we'll send you some possibilities to get to know each other. We're looking forward to it!