we are always on the
lookout for talent
we're looking for
Do you love numbers, do you like bringing order into chaos and do you want to write a broader story together with us? Than you are the person we're looking for!
We are a start-up that wants to turn the world of consulting upside down. Via a unique structure of own capacity & know-how and a network of specialized niche-partners, we make sure that entrepeneurs, SME's & managers within large organizations can focus on their core activities.
In conclusion: a one-stop shop for strategic advice, finance & administration, sales & marketing, communication & webdesign, digitalization & innovation, recruitment & staffing, ICT, events,... and more.
about the vacancy
We're looking for a new colleague we can deploy as a consultant for our SME-customers, including many start- and scale-ups, in financial advisory & support. This often means playing a key role in providing support and financial insights into our customer's strategy and growth management. Moreover, since we are a fast-growing organization as well, you will get the opportunity to co-write the wadsup story !! In short: a broad and continuously evolving function so you can grow as well!
Some of your responsibilities:
- Invoicing, debt management & payments
- Support the monthly, quarterly and/or annual closing
- Financial reporting & advisory
- Optimizing administrative processes
- General administration
- HR administration
- Coöperating with the further expansion of wadsup, via brainstormings, launch of proposals for the improvement of our services, etc.
You exactly fit into the picture? Great! To be sure, we hereby give you an overview of the skills we are looking for:
- Preferably a master's degree in a financial/economic direction
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a financial/administrative role
- First experience with monthly-, quarterly- and/or annual closing is a plus
- Financial reporting is an extra
- Knowledge of tax legislation is an asset
- Very important: accurate, independent & sense of initiative
- Last but not least: a lot of enthusiasm!
An attractive paycheck and many additional benefits:
- Health insurance
- Fully equiped including laptop & mobile subscription
- 32 holidays (20 legal +12 ADV days)
- Nice trendy workplace @MeetDistrict including treadmill, table tennis,...
- Flexibility: homework & flexible hours
- The opportunity to grow together with wadsup and to give guidance to your own career!
- And much more: teambuilding, great colleagues,... and you will be a real wadsupper!
Are you willing to exchange thoughts without obligations, via phone or at the office? Don't hesitate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to get in touch with you. We're looking forward to it!